This past Sunday, I shared a message on “How To Possess The Land” with the First Love Church in Legon, Ghana. As Christians, we must fight to posses the promise land God has in store for us. The promise land represents our new life in Christ and we must contend for it. The world (Egypt) will try to prevent from taking hold of this land but we must be determined to grab a hold of it. This promise land does not guarantee that there will be no pain or suffering. There will surely be tears, there will be sorrow but the will also be joy. The promise land is God’s will for us. The promise land is :
- A land of milk and honey.
- A land not like the world (Egypt).
- A land of hills and valleys.
- A land which drinks from Heaven.
- A land which God cares for.
- A land with blessing of the seasons.
- A land where enemies are defeated.
- A land which is a blessing and not a curse.
- A land that you will be an owner not a renter.
- A land where things are done because it is the word of God.
Do not fear as you go to intimidated as you fight for this land. Be a Joshua and a Caleb and believe that God will take care of you. Fight for your promise land!